Private Placement Open to
Accredited and Retail Investors
INVEST in a Rare Earths domestic supply chain company that’s backed by U.S. Government contracts
Raising up to $5.35 million
Terms: Units priced at $1. Each unit consists of one Common Share and one ½ Common Share purchase warrant exercisable at $1.25 for a period of 36 months from the closing.
By submitting your information and expressing your interest in the proposed offering, you consent to Stockhouse providing your contact information to, and to be contacted by, Ucore Rare Metals Inc. and their investment dealer representative and to receive information from Stockhouse on future DealRoom listings.
THE UCORE ADVANTAGE
Consider investing in Ucore Rare Metals for the following reasons:
- Ucore operates a Commercial Demonstration LREE & HREE Separation and OEM Product Qualification Plant, showcasing their expertise in sustainable REE separation.
- They secured a significant US$4 million contract with the US military, establishing themselves as a trusted defense industry partner.
- Louisiana offers up to US$15 million in incentives for the first strategic metals complex, highlighting Ucore's potential and the importance of a strong domestic supply chain.
- Ucore Rare Metals is currently undervalued, presenting an attractive investment opportunity with promising growth prospects and increasing attention from the US government.
- Ucore is gaining recognition as a potential "company maker" partner for the US government, opening doors for substantial partnerships and advancements.
- The company is actively constructing the first modern technology rare earth processing plant in North America, demonstrating their commitment to innovation and their leading position in the industry.
Investing in Ucore Rare Metals offers the potential for substantial returns, given their unique approach, growth prospects, government recognition, and ongoing commitment to innovation.
Corporate Presentation – June 2023
The rare earths metals ex-China market is projected to jump from $7 Billion to $15.5 Billion by 2030
WHY INVEST IN RARE EARTHS
Why are rare earth elements so important?
Rare earth elements (REEs), which comprise of only 17 elements from the entire periodic table, play a critical role to our national security, energy independence, environmental future, and economic growth.
Why are rare earth elements so useful for modern technology?
They generate sound waves in your headphones, boost digital information through space and shift the trajectories of heat-seeking missiles. Rare earths are also driving the growth of green technologies, such as wind energy and electric vehicles.
What is the largest use of rare earth elements?
Manufacturing permanent magnets is the single largest and most important end use for REEs, accounting for 43% of demand in 2021.
Why does China control rare earth metals?
China is reportedly moving toward banning rare earth metal exports to keep high-tech advantages within the country.
Ucore Chairman & Interim CEO, Pat Ryan, on Ucore’s Business Plan
Ucore Announces Brokered Offering of Units for up to $5.35 Million
The information provided on this page is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial or investment advice. You should not act on any information found on this page without first consulting a professional advisor. The information provided on this page is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities. Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. (“Stockhouse”) is an online investor community that connects active investors and small cap public companies. Stockhouse is not registered as a broker, dealer, exempt market dealer, or any other registrant in any securities regulatory jurisdiction and will not be performing any registerable activity as defined by the applicable regulatory bodies.
©Copyright 2023. Ucore Rare Metals Inc. All Rights Reserved.